Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- Submission is cited in APA format, between 1000 - 5000 words (except for Reflections section), and is research/policy based centered on health (public, personal, community, tech, etc)
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Exploration & Innovation
Showcases cutting-edge research on current public health issues and outcomes.
Introduces potential and current systemic policy-based public health approaches
A space for personal narratives and experiences related to public health journeys and stories.